Thursday 31 March 2011

A lady of leisure

Since my post I have resigned my job... I am sad about his as I really enjoyed the work and the company of my fellow  workers.

The main reason was the inequality in the  work place, there were different rules for different people.  Jobs were given to 'chosen' people even though others had the same skills.   Some people could buy extra leave others couldnt ( this was the decider for me).  I applied to buy 2 weeks extra leave and after three weeks with no reply, I asked again only to be told no.

In the meantime someone else had had theirs approved in two days...

I didnt expect any 'special' treatment but I  expect equality.

So I am looking for another job...and I need one in a hurry as we have taken out a much bigger mortgage when we moved house..

No comments:

Post a Comment